TwelverShia.net Forum

The superiority of the first two caliphs

Noor-us-Sunnah

Re: The superiority of the first two caliphs
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2019, 12:57:43 PM »
You are one bias as well as prejudice individual. It doesn't matter what the title of the thread is and what ever is being discussed, Imamah and Al Mahdi is always mocked. You and I both know that so lets not waste our time going down that road. We are Shia, that means your kind get a free pass. In other words you can say what you want about us and behave the way you want with us. Lets not play dumb and blind over this.

"you must have started attacking companions of Prophet(saws)"

Don't go looking for excuses based on
assumptions.

So you mean to say you weren’t the first to start mocking Sahaba for running from the battle? And the example of your guy wasn’t brought up in a reactionary way ?

iceman

« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2019, 02:25:10 PM »
So you mean to say you weren’t the first to start mocking Sahaba for running from the battle? And the example of your guy wasn’t brought up in a reactionary way ?

You know what I mean. And you also know how we're looked at and treated here. You also know how our faith and belief is mocked about. If that changed, which I think it will never, a lot of things would, not could but would change dramatically. Speaking in general where there is push push and constant push there will be some sort of shove.

iceman

« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2019, 02:52:11 PM »

As far as I'm concerned I don't mock anyone or any faith or belief or sect or community. Especially not any companion or wife of the Prophet s.a.w. Regardless of how people see and treat me.

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2019, 03:05:46 PM »
As far as I'm concerned I don't mock anyone or any faith or belief or sect or community. Especially not any companion or wife of the Prophet s.a.w. Regardless of how people see and treat me.

What I can see is that, A Shia guy started mocking Sahaba for fleeing from battles. He was refuted by Sunnis and the Sunni guy mocked your guy, it was reactionary. But you jumped in trying to justify the action of Shia guy, hence you needed to be taught a lesson.

iceman

« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2019, 04:26:51 PM »
What I can see is that, A Shia guy started mocking Sahaba for fleeing from battles. He was refuted by Sunnis and the Sunni guy mocked your guy, it was reactionary. But you jumped in trying to justify the action of Shia guy, hence you needed to be taught a lesson.

I will show you what you haven't seen or probably you have and know but are just going to turn a blind I to it. By the way I ain't surprised what you've said. I know you're biased. 😊

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2019, 06:40:23 PM »
I will show you what you haven't seen or probably you have and know but are just going to turn a blind I to it. By the way I ain't surprised what you've said. I know you're biased. 😊
talk With proof. No need of empty talk . Go ahead

iceman

« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2019, 11:17:11 PM »
talk With proof. No need of empty talk . Go ahead

Thread RE KARBALA, WHO KILLED HUSSAIN RA. Take a look at post #7 in that thread. Here's what was said by Mythbuster.

Your divine Imamate crap is fantasy you still cannot provide CLEAR proofs😂😂😂
12 divine beings is a fantasy that only 2 ruled the rest were cowering in taqyyia mode😂😂😂😂
Your sect is a fantasy thought up by ibn saba 😂😂😂😂😂

Reality of saqifa beats the fantasy of divine imamates😂👍😂😂

Eshiite fantasy 😂😂😂

See what I mean. This is one out of thousands of examples where the thread has got absolutely nothing to do with Imamah but Imamah is mocked all the time, everytime and everywhere. Now if you have a bit of decency and shame this one example should be more than enough for you. But I know you're a completely bias individual.

Go on that thread and tell me how I triggered this. Go on, lets see what excuse you come up with against me. That was post #7 and there are only 6 posts above this. Tell me if I triggered this and why. Otherwise an apology on behalf of the joker would be nice if you have any decency that is. And like I said I can give you many examples where we and our faith is constantly mocked. And those who mock believe in and follow the Sahabah? Really 😊
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 11:26:16 PM by iceman »

Mythbuster1

« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2019, 12:11:30 AM »
Thread RE KARBALA, WHO KILLED HUSSAIN RA. Take a look at post #7 in that thread. Here's what was said by Mythbuster.

12 divine beings is a fantasy that only 2 ruled the rest were cowering in taqyyia mode😂😂😂😂

Eshiite fantasy 😂😂😂

See what I mean. This is one out of thousands of examples where the thread has got absolutely nothing to do with Imamah but Imamah is mocked all the time, everytime and everywhere. Now if you have a bit of decency and shame this one example should be more than enough for you. But I know you're a completely bias individual.

Go on that thread and tell me how I triggered this. Go on, lets see what excuse you come up with against me. That was post #7 and there are only 6 posts above this. Tell me if I triggered this and why. Otherwise an apology on behalf of the joker would be nice if you have any decency that is. And like I said I can give you many examples where we and our faith is constantly mocked. And those who mock believe in and follow the Sahabah? Really 😊

Lol why are you bringing me into this argument for?
I never answered you on this thread, you got owned and now you are bringing old posts up to defend yourself how PATHETIC!!

To be honest you get owned in every thread.

PATHETIC😂👍

Noor-us-Sunnah

« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2019, 01:50:29 AM »

Eshiite fantasy 😂😂😂

I was discussing you about this thread, but you conveniently jumped some other thread, that shows what kind of dishonest person you are. But unfortunately you are being dishonest to your ownself by arrogantly rejecting the truth.

muslim720

« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2019, 02:19:01 PM »
For heavens sake open your mind and then use your sense. Look at the title of this blooming thread. It speaks. And go through the thread and notice certain posts. Stop behaving like an ignorant fool.

The ignorant fool here, as usual, is you.  I said "I never said a word regarding anyone being superior or better" which still stands despite the topic of the thread.  In fact, I should apologize because nearly all my posts have been irrelevant to the topic but to expose your foolishness even further.

For the live of God I don't need to ask you. We all know who were better and superior. This discussion ain't something new that I've come across.

We rank Sahaba (ra) based on their qualities.  Hunain and Uhud have no bearing on any one of them because Allah (swt) has forgiven even the ones who fled.  Not to mention, you cannot prove that Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) fled the battlefield; you can only speculate.

The attempt to put the Shaykhain or Khulafaa e Salasa above the others, above the rest has been going on for a long time. We're just arguing the logic and reason behind it. Who got the leadership first is better and superior than who got into authority second and third.

What I am disputing is that when the two battles ended, those who fought valiantly and those who momentarily fled ended up with passing grade, in the sight of Allah (swt).  Minions of Shaytan, like yourself, are still having a hard time understanding and accepting Allah's (swt) Decree.

We believe being better and superiority is based on merits regarding character, performance and achievement based on all sectors, division, fields and departments.

No one is contesting this point.

Ok, then why is Muhammad s.a.w, who is the last better and above the rest.

The Holy Prophet (saw) is better than the Prophets (asws) of the old but Muslims are to accept every single one of them without getting into the technicalities of the distinctions between them.

Now would be a good time for you to address why you accept certain individuals to be above these Prophets (asws) of the old!

I don't. You're just twisting things around to your desire. You're struggling with the argument and are too stubborn to admit and accept. So you're trying to score points just to save yourself.

Pathetic comeback!  You clearly stated that you "disagree with that" when presented with Qur'anic proof.  Your blunders are only piling up.  Wait and watch!

This is exactly what I mean. Based on your statement here why are you so hesitant to accept and mention those cowards who fled to save their lives abandoning the Prophet s.a.w and leaving him stranded.

Coward is the term thrown around by Shias so they will be judged by the standards they set themselves.  If running away from battlefield or responsibilities makes one a coward (according to the Shia) then the 12th Imam is the biggest coward mankind has ever known, if he exists!

Those who fled during Hunain and/or Uhud had their slates cleaned by Allah (swt).  As for your 12th Imam, forgiveness for his cowardice - along with his existence - has still not been established.

It would have been better if they didn’t by coming up with some excuse. That would have saved them from embarrassment.

They, as I said, were winners.  Even when erring in judgment, Allah (swt) would forgive them and wipe their slates clean.  Speak for your "infallibles" (ra); always subdued, humiliated, overpowered, outmatched, cornered and defeated (if we compare their lives to what your theology expected from them).

Our coward ran from those in authority. Your cowards abandoned the Prophet s.a.w and left him stranded and all alone. Something that our coward didn't do.

BOOM!  *drops the mic*
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:20:30 PM by muslim720 »
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2019, 05:08:25 PM »
I was discussing you about this thread, but you conveniently jumped some other thread, that shows what kind of dishonest person you are. But unfortunately you are being dishonest to your ownself by arrogantly rejecting the truth.

I'm not surprised at all. Because I know you are one bias individual. But I had to take the opportunity to show this. That's why I took you on. Allow me to show you the mirror in case you've forgotten yourself.

This is what you said on this thread in post #63 of yours.

"What I can see is that, A Shia guy started mocking Sahaba for fleeing from battles. He was refuted by Sunnis and the Sunni guy mocked your guy, it was reactionary. But you jumped in trying to justify the action of Shia guy, hence you needed to be taught a lesson"

Just shown you by giving one example of who mocks who. There are many more examples but I know you are one bias individual who likes to back and support his own kind and fellows regardless. Not that I give a damn or care. Just pointing it out since you mentioned it.

This is what you said in post #65 on this thread.

"talk With proof. No need of empty talk . Go ahead"

And I just SLAMMED you with the TRUTH. 😊 Not that you're not already aware about it. I know how such sites work and think about us. It would be foolish for me to think or expect different or otherwise.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:19:23 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2019, 05:22:16 PM »
The ignorant fool here, as usual, is you.  I said "I never said a word regarding anyone being superior or better" which still stands despite the topic of the thread.  In fact, I should apologize because nearly all my posts have been irrelevant to the topic but to expose your foolishness even further.

We rank Sahaba (ra) based on their qualities.  Hunain and Uhud have no bearing on any one of them because Allah (swt) has forgiven even the ones who fled.  Not to mention, you cannot prove that Abu Bakr (ra) and Umar (ra) fled the battlefield; you can only speculate.

What I am disputing is that when the two battles ended, those who fought valiantly and those who momentarily fled ended up with passing grade, in the sight of Allah (swt).  Minions of Shaytan, like yourself, are still having a hard time understanding and accepting Allah's (swt) Decree.

No one is contesting this point.

The Holy Prophet (saw) is better than the Prophets (asws) of the old but Muslims are to accept every single one of them without getting into the technicalities of the distinctions between them.

Now would be a good time for you to address why you accept certain individuals to be above these Prophets (asws) of the old!

Pathetic comeback!  You clearly stated that you "disagree with that" when presented with Qur'anic proof.  Your blunders are only piling up.  Wait and watch!

Coward is the term thrown around by Shias so they will be judged by the standards they set themselves.  If running away from battlefield or responsibilities makes one a coward (according to the Shia) then the 12th Imam is the biggest coward mankind has ever known, if he exists!

Those who fled during Hunain and/or Uhud had their slates cleaned by Allah (swt).  As for your 12th Imam, forgiveness for his cowardice - along with his existence - has still not been established.

They, as I said, were winners.  Even when erring in judgment, Allah (swt) would forgive them and wipe their slates clean.  Speak for your "infallibles" (ra); always subdued, humiliated, overpowered, outmatched, cornered and defeated (if we compare their lives to what your theology expected from them).

BOOM!  *drops the mic*

Here comes the arrogant, ignorant and full of aggression time waster again. Who always thinks he's in the ring and sees everything has point scoring. 😊 Busy at the moment. Deal with your usual crap and nonsense later. 😊

muslim720

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2019, 01:47:42 PM »
Our coward ran from those in authority. Your cowards abandoned the Prophet s.a.w and left him stranded and all alone. Something that our coward didn't do.

Like my signature?
"Our coward ran from those in authority" - Iceman (admitting the truth regarding his 12th Imam)

iceman

« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2019, 02:52:42 PM »
Like my signature?

Like? Lovin it mate. Lovin it. And here's my signature.

People constantly bang on about this but never bother to mention other cowards who also ran. Ran from who? Mushriks and kafirs. Ran from where? The battle field. Why? To save their lives. A crucial fact, leaving the Prophet s.a.w behind. Abandoning Allah and his Messenger s.a.w. 😊

How do you feel about my signature 😀

We can do this as long as you like and want to. 😊

muslim720

« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2019, 03:15:14 PM »
Like? Lovin it mate. Lovin it.

Finally we agree on something!  See how easy that was?  You admitted his cowardice and now we are on the same page.

People constantly bang on about this but never bother to mention other cowards who also ran. Ran from who? Mushriks and kafirs. Ran from where? The battle field. Why? To save their lives. A crucial fact, leaving the Prophet s.a.w behind. Abandoning Allah and his Messenger s.a.w. 😊

Cool story bro!  Just when I thought you were coming out of your ignorance, you had to dive right back into it.

How do you feel about my signature 😀

One pathetic signature!  The one I have is straight to the point, from the horse's mouth ;)

We can do this as long as you like and want to. 😊

We know how well you can dance around points.  Nonetheless, I leave you with your own words - "Our coward ran from those in authority".  Gold!

zaid_ibn_ali

« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2019, 04:56:47 PM »
All this mumbling from certain shia on here.

You cannot change history. Any neutral person who studies history will stand in awe regarding the leadership of the first two caliphs may Allah be pleased with them. How fitting it is that they are buried next to their beloved companion who loved them so much i.e the Prophet peace be upon him.
A relationship that beats the shia madhab all hands down.

Beautiful. Allah SWT placed them together in such a beautiful position from their time together as loving brotherly companions in this life & the afterlife.

What a splendid relationship & what a splendid sight.

No shia can even touch the dust on them.

Allahu akbar!!!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 04:59:00 PM by zaid_ibn_ali »

iceman

« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2019, 05:29:18 PM »
Finally we agree on something!  See how easy that was?  You admitted his cowardice and now we are on the same page.

Cool story bro!  Just when I thought you were coming out of your ignorance, you had to dive right back into it.

One pathetic signature!  The one I have is straight to the point, from the horse's mouth ;)

We know how well you can dance around points.  Nonetheless, I leave you with your own words - "Our coward ran from those in authority".  Gold!

"Finally we agree on something!  See how easy that was?  You admitted his cowardice and now we are on the same page"

Not yet. You claim the Shia Mahdi is a coward because he ran/fled from persecution to save his life. And I asked you what about those who fled from the battlefield, ran from Mushriks/Kafirs (the enemies of Allah and His Prophet s.a.w), to save their lives, leaving the Prophet s.a.w behind abandoned and stranded. 😊 What would you call that and them. 😊

This is according to your theology. Cat got your tongue 😊 He ran/fled and he's a coward which you have no hesitation in mentioning and constantly. What about the others who exactly fit the cowardice definition and who they ran from and who they abandoned is a massive thing. 😊 Come on lad, rock on 😊

"Our coward ran from those in authority".  Gold!"

'Our coward', according to you boy. That's how you think and put it. And what about the others. According to you was he the only coward. 😊 He didn't run from the enemies of Allah and his Prophet s.a.w leaving the Prophet s.a.w stranded 😊
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 05:34:00 PM by iceman »

iceman

« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2019, 05:45:50 PM »
"Cool story bro!  Just when I thought you were coming out of your ignorance, you had to dive right back into it"

I wasn't in ignorance to begin with. Your are. You slag off important personalities, and I don't. It doesn't matter if those personalities are important to me or others. You need to be taught manners on how to take to and about others. And that's what I'm exactly doing and is my point.😊

iceman

« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2019, 05:54:04 PM »
All this mumbling from certain shia on here.

You cannot change history. Any neutral person who studies history will stand in awe regarding the leadership of the first two caliphs may Allah be pleased with them. How fitting it is that they are buried next to their beloved companion who loved them so much i.e the Prophet peace be upon him.
A relationship that beats the shia madhab all hands down.

Beautiful. Allah SWT placed them together in such a beautiful position from their time together as loving brotherly companions in this life & the afterlife.

What a splendid relationship & what a splendid sight.

No shia can even touch the dust on them.

Allahu akbar!!!!

You're still blind I guess. Putting yourself next to someone doesn't give you privilege or gets you any merits. The important personality (Muhammad s.a.w) asking you to be put next to him does. How important were they that they objected and prevented the Prophet s.a.w from writing his will and let themselves and the Ummah deviate, go astray. Prophet's s.a.w  words not mine.

The Prophet s.a.w wanted to write something so the companions do not deviate, go astray after him. This is how important that will was. And they objected, and prevented by causing a huge fuss then turned it into a row. Don't be so blind. They were human just like Malik bin Nuwayrah and the others. No one was a Saint. Get over it. 😊